Skip to content
- The play has jumped forward seven years, what type of boy is Mickey Johnstone, based on what you have watched? Explain your answer.
- What is your impression of Sammy, based on Mickey’s monologue?
- How does the director show the differences between the two boys on stage? Explain.
- How do you think Mrs Johnstone feels when she see Edward for the first time?
- How does Edward try to insult his mother? How does he manage to get it wrong?
- What are the kids doing in the game? Do you think that this might foreshadow future events in the play? Explain why.
- Do you find the play funny? Highlight a moment in the play so far that you found funny and explain why.