- How are things different where the Johnstones live now? Give examples.
- Mickey has just turned fourteen. What does Mrs Johnstone say makes him ‘fly into a rage?’
- Describe what happens on the bus on the way to school for Mickey and Linda. What influence has Sammy on the Johnstone family?
- What differences are there between Edward and Mickey’s schools? Explain.
- Can you see any similarities between Edward and Mickey? Explain.
- Why is Mrs Lyons so angry when Edward tells her about the locket?
- Do you think Linda likes Mickey? Give reasons for your answer.
One thought on “Blood Brothers: Part 6 questions”