This is probably the simplest of the languages on the course as it is the most direct and to the point. Imagine you are lost while driving and ask a passerby for the directions to the local football pitch. They will use the simplest possible language to convey to you how to get to the pitch. There will be no story-telling, there will be no persuading you to think in a certain way and there will be no aesthetics, they will simply be supplying you with information.
The language of Information will be:
- Factual and may rely on statistics.
- Generally supported by examples.
- Clear, logical and organised.
- Objective (opinions not given)
- Direct and to the point.
- Used to inform as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Free from opinions, lessons, morals etc…